There has been a lot of media coverage in the last couple of weeks concerning the natural disasters currently impacting Australia. One source of channeling is the Sleeping Prophet, Edgar Cayce, who made more than 14,000 documented psychic readings contain several that prophesied major physical changes to our planet.
In Cayce’s readings about the impending polar shift and climate change, he was very emphatic that nothing was written in stone. Our planet is actively changing. In one reading, Cayce stated that none of the physical devastation he predicted has to happen. The stability of the planet lies in humanity’s collective hands. During his readings, he constantly reminded that prayer and right thought of consciousness could alter the dire future he foresaw.
Some of this readings:
In 1935, a 29-year-old man asked Cayce about the possibility of cataclysmic earth changes. Cayce said, in part: “Tendencies in the hearts and souls of men are such that these [disasters] may be brought about. For man – by his compliance with divine law, bring order out of chaos – by his disregard, bring chaos and destructive forces into his experience.” (416-7)
What can we do to help in times like this?
The sleeping prophet Edgar Cayce recommends that rather than get anxious over the world situation, you can meditate, tune into spirit, set intentions pray and meditate. Our heartfelt intentions join into the Collective Consciousness which ultimately impacts all living things as well in this multi-verse.
- “Edgar advises us “Why worry when you can pray? He [God] is the Whole, you are a part. Coordinate your abilities with the Whole.” (Reading 2528-2)“
We have been accustomed to thinking that we have to be “out there” doing something that appear significant and important and takes a lot of our energy. However, lets remember that by simply being light and love and sending out positive thoughts to others we can do more good then we can can by exhausting ourselves trying to do good out there in the world.
- “On another occasion, when a 49-year-old accountant asked how he could be of the greatest service to humankind, Cayce recommended that he simply begin working with the daily practice of prayer and meditation. (Reading 270-33) ”
What is the impact of prayer?
This story sums up the immense power of humans to impact events:
“This brings to mind an old story told by the editor of Guideposts magazine. He received letters from two different women in a small town in California. Each told him how they were awakened in the dark hours of predawn and powerfully guided by Spirit to go out into the street of their little town and pray. They both did. Around 5 a.m., a powerful earthquake hit their town, destroying the entire downtown area, but not one person was killed or even injured. These two ladies did not know each other, living on opposite corners of the town. In this case, the prayers of two saved a town.”
In summary, what we can do is not allow our energy field to contract with fear, or engage our minds with future worst case scenario thinking. Its time to remind ourselves that it is simple a call to awaken, to know that we are part of the Unity that pervades life.
We can contribute now by:
- Connecting spiritually with creator/ source though intention and meditation or simply bring a greater presence into your life.
- Meditate to ground, center yourself and connect back to source
- Know that you are part of the collective consciousness and begin feel it vibrating in all the cells in your body.
- “Why worry when you can pray”. Set your intentions to heal yourself, align with source, increase your inner light
- With this awareness light and love, channel it to the planet and others
- Contribute to climate change in our own household in ways that we have control and responsibility over.
See more in this article by the Cayce foundation:
Want to channel messages and evolve spiritually?