Reconnect to Mindfulness
Do you struggle to turn down the mental chatter and meditate effectively or want to feel energised instead of mentally fatigued? Mindfulness is the practice of being present in the now; of reducing the constant thinking, so you can be calm and feel free.
Reconnecting Mindfulness is a restorative realignment process which connects you back to the essence of who you are. It’s a process of releasing blocks you can be calm and feel free.
Mindfulness can help you to:
– Releasing the never-ending mental to do list so you can find your inner calm.
– Let go of your expectations, on how your life “should” be, who you should be or what you must do so you can feel free and be excited about life.
– Letting go of concerns that the worst might happen so you can create a future that is more aligned with your abundance.
– Releasing the need to manage outcome as a result of anxiety so you can be calm
– Releasing overwhelm so your mind can relax.
This mindfulness course is unlike anything you’ve ever experienced, it works at both an energy level as well as a Mindfulness level. Clearing your energy first prepares you for deeper meditative states allow you to be present and focused in addition, being mindful becomes easier
Mindfulness helps you to:
– Relax your mind and body to feel calm and be free
– Access deeper state of awareness
– Become more fully present in the Now
– Be more focused and alert
– Restore balance and harmony to your mind and body
– Manage your emotional states more effectively
– Feel more alive and energised
– Develop your emotional resilience
TOPICS FOR THE WEEKS:
✨✨THEME: Breathing consciously: All sessions cover breathwork
– Breathing helps you to change your emotional state and become more conscious and aware of your body
Breathing techniques are designed to :
– Access higher states of awareness
– Unlock and release energy
– Relax any tension in the body
– Align your body to its natural coherent state
– Collecting Your Consciousness process to be fully aware of your body and present
– Breathwork to clear mental clutter and get clarity
– Achieve deep relaxation achieved by accessing a deep hypnotic state.
✨✨THEME: Emotional resilience
This topic focuses on how to manage your emotional state and be emotionally resilient:
– Identify where your emotions are locked
– Emotional freedom technique – unlocking trapped emotions
– Allow energy to flow through emotional body
– Processes to shift emotional energy
– Easily move past frustration, anxiety or sadness
✨✨THEME: Liberate overwhelm and Free your Mind
When we have too much choice over what we do and where we spend our time, it can result in confusion. Get back your energy by removing indecision and overwhelm
– Shift awareness of where you place your attention and energy
– Bypass indecision that arises from not knowing what to do.
– Releasing resistance to growth and change
– Reduce overwhelm having to do too much
– Focusing your energy resulting from too much choice, rather than scattering it by doing too much
– Reducing indecision, resistance and overwhelm frees up your mind and relaxes the mind resulting in less mental chatter.
– Clearing doubts and insecurities
✨✨THEME: Accessing mental clarity
Over-thinking often leads to excessive energy build-up in the mind. In this week we explore how to develop mental clarity by:
– Retraining your mind so it can release thoughts easily.
– Mindfully manage your thoughts in a simple way of self inquiry & journaling
– Releasing the never-ending mental to do list
– Let go of your expectations, on how your life “should” be, who you should be or what you must do.
– Letting go of concerns that the worst might happen.
– Releasing the need to manage outcome as a result of anxiety
– Releasing doubts over your abilities
✨✨THEME: Silencing your lower mind
Over-thinking often leads to excessive energy build-up in the mind. In this week we explore how to develop mental clarity by
Recognizing and releasing fear-based thinking and emotions such as
– Voice of your inner critic, any self- judgements
– Releasing unworthiness, shame and guilt
– Release any striving for perfectionism so you can accept your imperfections and just be free
– Changing perspectives and creating different meanings
Increase your self-confidence
✨✨THEME: Creating time: accessing states of timelessness
– Shifting your perception of time from lack to abundance
– Changing your timeline to change your experience of time
Process of organising your timeline so you are “In the now”
How to slow down time and access optimal states of flow
✨✨THEME: Inner consciousness and higher states of awareness
– Accessing states of consciousness
– Shifting the energy your mind, energetic thought-forms
– Rebalance blocks to allow energy to flow
– Clearing energy centres of the chakras
– Realign your energy lines, meridians
✨✨THEME: Creating a new vision
– Shifting current beliefs and creating new ones
– Setting your intentions with clarity
– Your big reason “why” with your intentions
– Creating a vision of what you’d like life to be
– Creative visualisation
– Charging your vision with energy
– Overcoming resistance to your vision
Sessions are run every 2 months. Topics and processes used are based on your individual needs.
2020 I will be offering mindfulness online.
Register for online courses or courses in February 2020